Tell us here and we will let you know as soon as your fishery has signed up.
The Village Hall, A525, Trefnant, Denbigh LL16 5UG, UK
A 15– swim pond situated in village woodland. Shop, cafe chippy situated nearby. A short walk across the football pitch from the village hall and enter the 2 acres of woodland where you will come across the pond situated in the middle. Please do not park on the main road as this is a dangerously fast and busy road.
1. Barbless hooks only
2. No large boilies, mini boilies only
3. No fires under any circumstances
4. Landing nets must be used for large fish
5. Ensure all litter is taken home
6. Maximum of 1KG ground bait per session
7. No Dogs – except service dogs. Contact secretary first.
8. Unhooking mats must be used for large fish
9. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
10. Disgorgers must be used for all fish
11. Vandalism will not be tolerated
12. Carp rods must be within 2 meters of each other and secured adequately
13. No all-surface bait in the thick weeded areas. This includes floating bread.
14. Members must make themselves available for work parties. Unless non-attendance fee paid.
15. Ensure all equipment is dry before setting up to fish.
16. No Keepnets to be used on either water.
17. OMC Magic Twig – banned
If any member(s) are caught breaking these rules they will be asked to leave immediately and return, their membership card.
Annual membership runs from 1st April until the 31st of March. You are required to carry out three work parties, if you unable to carry out work parties a £5 annual charge. The charges for membership are listed below.
Senior Citizen/Disabled £20
Juniors under 16 £20
Juniors under 8 FREE
Unavailable for work parties £5 fee.
If these prices increase the info on here will be updated.