Fosse Way Fishery (Lake One)
Moreton Morrell Ln, Church Ln, Lighthorne, Warwick CV35 0AR, UK
Intermediate and Advanced
Lake One is a specimen lake consisting of Carp from 2 lbs – 20 lbs.
The lake is approx’ 2 acres with a small island in the centre.
Three out of the four banks are available for fishing.
Directions and Access
Please access the Fishery via Moreton Morrell Lane from the Fosse.
The best way to find us is to download the What3Words App and use the following: ///gratuity.thinks.dinosaur
- Anglers will use their own landing nets, 42″ on Lake One.
- No keepnets on Lake One.
- Suitable sized unhooking mats MUST be used on Lake One.
- Two rods maximum per angler.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No surface fishing, floating baits, floating freebies or bubble floats.
- No bread to be used as bait or thrown into the lakes.
- No barbeques, small gas cookers are allowed.
- Gates open at 7am, close at 6:00 pm in the summer, 5.30 pm in the winter.
- Take all litter home with you.
- Dogs are prohibited on site.
- Minimum 10 lb line and size 8 barbless hooks on Lake One.
- No fixes leads or any other death rig.
- Rigs must be safe with the lead able to eject if the fish gets snagged. Korda style clips are acceptable, but the rubbers must not be forced down too tightly preventing the lead from ejecting.
- Klin-ik, or similar carp care kit, for treatment of hook or other marks is encouraged and appreciated.
- FISH ARE TO BE PUT BACK IN LAKE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TAKEN